AeroMexico Visa Secured Card
Establish Your Credit in the U.S.1 and Enjoy Superior Travel Rewards
Now you can earn Miles that take you to Mexico and build your credit too!
Earn Club Premier Miles on every purchase you make:
- One Club Premier Mile (1.6 KmP)2 per net $1 spent
- Double Miles on Gas & Groceries3
- 5,000 First Use Bonus Miles 4 (8,000 KmP) plus Complimentary Companion Ticket5
- $99 Companion Ticket with Credit Card renewal6
- 10% discount on AeroMexico airfare purchases7
- $0 Intro Annual Fee the first year;† $25 thereafter†
Count on the protection and convenience of Visa
- You are protected with zero fraud liability8
- Emergency Card and Cash Replacement – Get a replacement card or emergency cash, usually within 24 hours, if you report your Card as lost or stolen.9
- Easy Cash Access – Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) offers you easy cash access to your account at more than one million ATMs worldwide.
Is a Secured Credit Card for me? Yes, if:
- You haven't had the chance to establish credit yet.
- You've had credit difficulties in the past, and you wish to re-establish a solid credit rating.
Are you still not sure if a Secured Card is right for you? Learn more.
How it works:
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to:
- Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account
- Print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Savings account to ensure your card can be paid. The savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your savings account.
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.