Aeromexico Visa Secured® Card
Establish your credit in the U.S.1 and enjoy superior travel rewards.
One Mile (1.6 Premier Points) per eligible net $1 spent2
3,500 First Use Bonus Miles (5,600 Premier Points)3
Double Miles at gas stations and grocery stores5
Complimentary Companion Certificate6
$99 Companion Certificate with Credit Card renewal7
Count on the protection and convenience of Visa
Zero fraud liability protection8
Emergency Cash and Card Replacement – Get a replacement card or emergency cash, usually within 24 hours, if you report your Card as lost or stolen.9
Is a Secured Credit Card for me? Yes, if:
You haven't had the chance to establish credit yet.
You've had credit difficulties in the past, and you wish to re-establish a solid credit rating.
Are you still not sure if a Secured Card is right for you? Visit U.S. Bank Credit Wellness to learn more.
How it works:
- To fund your Secured Card, print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order ($300 minimum, $5,000 maximum).
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Secured Savings Account (SSA) to ensure your card can be paid. The secured savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won’t be touched unless you are in default under the terms of your Cardmember Agreement.
- Transactions with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account.
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.